Accidents on the road happen all the time; one of your first steps when you do have an accident is to obtain all of the other driver’s information, for example their phone number and insurance details.
Another thing you need to do when you have had an accident is contact your insurance company and put in a claim. Letting your insurance company know exactly what has happened is important; however, some people have attempted to make some absolutely ridiculous, yet hilarious, insurance claims. Here are 10 of the funniest insurance claims.
- The pedestrian got hit by the car in front and he was then hit again, by me, when he got up – that was an unlucky day for that pedestrian.
- I was not aware that the speed limit was in affect after midnight – so when did you think it was in affect?
- When the car in front of me stopped at the red light, hitting him was my only option – stopping would have been a fairly good option too.
- I hit a pedestrian to avoid hitting the car in front of me – they were the only two options?
- When I put my head through the window, I then realised it was in fact closed – ouchhh!
- I collided with a bus when I left for work; the bus was early by five minutes – So, because the bus was 5 minutes early, you don’t have to look for any oncoming vehicles?
- In an attempt to kill the fly in my car, I crashed into a telephone pole – surely there was an easier way to kill the fly.
- The other car crashed into me without any warning – you make it sound like he intended to do it!
- Neither party is really to blame for the collision; however, if the other driver was more aware, then the collision would never have occurred – so really, it was the other driver’s fault.
- A pedestrian went underneath my car after he hit me – I think we should hear the pedestrian’s side of the story.
These are just 10 of the best and most hilarious insurance claims; there are so many more that are really just plain stupid. They do give us a good laugh though! Just remember, that if you ever have to make a claim, you should make sure it is completely understandable to avoid any potential misunderstandings. Also, by making a sensible claim, you can avoid having your claim published in an article like this!
About the Author: Candy Wright enjoys writing about anything lifestyle related, including insurance claims. You never know what is going to happen on the road, so you should always be prepared; one preparation Candy suggests you should make is writing a will, so contact FB Wills Direct just to ensure the best for your family.